As per the guidelines of UGC, New Delhi regarding constitution of the Special Cell Standing Committee in the college, our college has constituted the Special Cell Standing Committee.
This committee is related to monitoring, evaluation and planning measures for ensuring effective implementation of the policies/programmes of the Government of India, UGC and State Government in respect of reservation to the Backward Class Community.
0.158 Special Cell Standing Committee
1. Short title and commencement:
i) This ordinance may be called ' Special Cell Standing Committee for welfare of B.C. candidates.
ii) It shall come into force from the date of acceptance by the University Management Council
2.1 Constitution of Special Cell Standing Committee
2.3 There shall be similar mechanism at affiliated college/recognised institution level. Such a Standing Committee shall consists of:
|One Head of the Dept||Member|
|Two Senior Teachers||Member|
|One representative of Non-teaching staff||Member|
|Two women representatives of Teaching and Non-teaching category||Member|
|Registrar/Office Superintendent/Head Clerk||Member-Secretary|
3. As far as possible there shall be adequate representation of Backward Class candidates on these committees.
4. Meetings: The Standing Committee shall meet at least twice a year preferably by 15th March and 15th September.
5. Working - The Special Cell Standing Committee will consider the reports made available by the College/Institution and University Standing Committee. It is obligatory for them to send the reports to the University immediately after the meeting.
The minutes of the meeting of Special Cell Standing Committee shall be considered by the Management Council of the University.
6. The Committee shall consider following items and pass resolutions:
Special Cell Standing Committee of Rajarshi Shahu Arts And Commerce College, Rukadi
|Prin. Dr. Arjun B. Rajage||Chairman|
|Dr. Khanderao A. Shine||Member|
|Shri. Shankar R. Dalavi||Member|
|Shri. Ashok S. Patil||Member|
|Dr. Sharmila A. Sabale||Member|
|Shri. Ajitkumar K. Kamble||Member|
|Shri. Rajesh B. Kamme||Member|