Students have various talents and interests. It is the responsibility of the college to provide them opportunity and training accordingly. Some students are inclined to acting, dancing and music. This committee guides them for improvement in their inherent talent. It trains them and provides opportunity to perform in various competitions and programmes.
Aims & Objective
- To develop the artistic qualities
- To entertain and awaken the students as well as society
- To sustain healthy educational tradition.
- To arrange programmes to develop self confidence and courage to present artistic qualities and create situational awareness among students.
- To develop qualities of mutual understanding, mutual cooperation, pure friendly relations and adjustment among the students.
- To guide the students who wish to opt field of art as their profession
- Participation in the youth festival at university level
- Participation in cultural competition organized by various institutes
- Celebration of festivals, Annual Gathering, Traditional Day etc
- Rangoli and Mehandi Competition
- Film show, Drama Show
- 7) Street Play
- Celebration of Gauri festival, youth festival, traditional Day, social awareness through street play and mime.
|Dr. S.A. Sabale
|Dr. G.R. More