Aims & Objectives:
- To give geographical knowledge to the students.
- To create awareness about environmental issues among the students.
- To give students knowledge about scientific progress of the world and India.
- Celebration of Geography Day on 14th January.
- Organisation of Traditional Day.
- Seminars by students in the classroom.
- Unit tests
- Publication of wall paper on environment issues.
- Shri. Ashok ShamraoPatil (M.A.)
Students’ Strength (Year 2018-19)
- B.A. 1 Geography=66
- B.A .1 Science Technology & Dev.=70
- B.A. 2 Geography =37
- B.A. 1 (C.B.C.S) sem.1, paper -1 Physical Geography
- B.A. 1 (C.B.C.S) sem.1, paper-A-Science, Technology &Dev.
- B.A. 1 (C.B.S.C) sem. 2, paper 2 Human geography
- B.A.1 (C.B.C.S) sem. 2, Science Technology & Dev. (B)
- B.A. 2,sem 3, paper 3, Soil geography
- B.A. 2, sem 3, paper 4, Human geography
- B.A. 2,sem 4, paper 5 Oceanography
- B.A .2,sem 4 paper 6 Agriculture geography