Mahatma Gandhi always said that the youth of India needs to serve and understand rural India. Otherwise they will never know the facts about India and will not respect rural India. From his vision this scheme has started. It gives the students opportunity to visit and stay in the rural parts, work as a team, lessons in equality and integrity.
Goals & Objective
- To develop selfless servitude in the students.
- Education through social service.
- To develop values like societal affinity, integrity among the students.
- To work for the creation of addition free community.
- To work for the healthy society.
- To toil to create science literature community.
- To develop village through the gift of labour.
- To inculcate and grow the qualities like discipline, self-dependence and co- operation among the students.
- 120 hours shramadan in the adopted village.
- To organise lectures and workshops.
- To conduct essay competition.
- Message for addition freedom through rallies, literacy mission, population control mission, superstition eradiation mission, street play on nature club and many other programmes.
- To organise population day, literacy day.
- To organise programmes on environment awareness, organic farming, health awareness.
- To organise village rallies.
- Plantation drives.
|Dr. Girish R. More
|Dr. Ashok S. Patil
|Dr. Madhavi S. Solankurkar
|Dr. Mukund N. Haladkar
|Mr. Bhausaheb Vadar
|Mr. Amar A. Bulle