The college arranges various programmes through various committees to achieve the overall personality development of the students as well as giving them exposure to experts from various fields. However, for the smooth functioning of the college as well as the organisation of the prgrammes, the college needs a committee to monitor these activities. College Function Committee functions with this purpose.
Goals and Objectives
- To prepare the tentative schedule of the programs (academic calender) to be organized in the college.
- To maintain harmony in the programs.
- To register the programs and accept the suggestions and offer directions accordingly.
- To change the schedule after considering the difficulties in conducting the programs as per the schedule.
- To keep visitors' dairy.
This committees aims to bring about harmony in all the activities to be organized in the college. The college has various departments that perform and organize several activities. This committee takes into account the programs and activities to be organized in the college throughout the year that enables to present the progress graph of the college. It then suggests improvements and changes time and again
- To prepare the plan of the activities in the beginning of the year after getting the information from the all the committees in the college.
- To make available the place for the programs.
- Purchasing articles to welcome and honor the guests.
- To register the activities arranged.
Activities organized by college function committee
- Welcome function of B.A/B.Com and M.A 1 (Economics) and the new students.
- Send off function of B.A/B.Com 3 and M.A 2 (Economics) students.
- Celebration of birth anniversary and death anniversary of national heroes and social personalities.
- Celebration of Teachers' Day.