Aim & Objective
- Exchange of ideas
- All-round development of students
- Sending proposals to the lead college in time .
- Attending workshops as directed by lead college
- Arrangement of approved workshops by the college
Dates of programmes arranged
- 24/11/2011 : Workshop On Soft Skill And Interview Techniques.
- 27/01/2012: Workshop On Women Entrepreneurs : Problems & Future
- 24/09/2012: Workshop On Preparation Of Research Proposals.
- 25/09/2012: Workshop On Career Opportunities In Banking & Share Market
- 12/10/2013: Workshop On Competitive Exams :Importance And Preparation.
- 19/10/2013: Computerized Accounting In Retailing (Tally Erp 9)
- 25/01/2014: Foreign Direct Investments In Retailing.
- 17/02/2014: Radio Careers
- 18/09/2014 : Entrepreneurial Environment And Government Policy.
- 17/09/2014 :Investment And Employment
- 14/02/2015 :Women Entrepreneurs' Camp
- 15/09/2015 :Small Business Training Camp
- 16/10/2015 :E-Banking :Utility And Risks
- 05/02/2016 : E- Learning : Literacy Promotion
- 15/12/2016: Preparation Of Project Report.
- 6/10/2016 :Small Scale Business And Government Funding Schemes
- 22/12/2017 :Disaster Management
- 27/12/2017 :Nature Of Women’s Harassment And Prevention .
- 17/01/2018 :Attaining Fluency In English Language
- 02/09/2018 : Competitive Exams After HSC
- 14/08/2018 :Global Business Foundation Skill
- 19/01/2019 : Enrichment Of Competence In English Through Multimedia .
Review Of The Life Insurances Coverage :A Case Study Of Students' Families In Rajarshi Shahu Arts And Commerce College, Rukadi(2018-19) .
|Shri. Patil A.S