The colleges under 2(f) & 12 (b) receive grants from the UGC. The UGC publishes its notifications/instructions regarding grants of various kinds. UGC has made it mandatory for the colleges to constitute a ‘Planning Board’ to take important decisions regarding grants.
Goals & Objective
- To decide which grants and items are necessary for the college according to the needs of the college.
- To decide the heads under which proposals are to be sent to the UGC.
- To purchase various items & keep its records
- To settle the accounts
- To help the administrative staff in keeping the accounts
- Studying the guidelines
- Preparation of proposals
- Purchase of items
- Keeping accounts as per the guidelines
- Settlement of accounts
|Prin. Dr. Arjun B. Rajage
|Dr. M. S. Solankurkar
|Dr. L. P. More
|Dr. K. A. Shinde
|Dr. R. Korabu
|Mr. R. B. Kamme