Ragging has become a regular feature in some institutes, due to which the Government of India has to take stringent steps to avoid it. Every college has to establish a Ragging Prevention Committee. Our college, though, has not been reported any such case since the inception of the college.
Goals & Objective
- To inform the student about the rules of discipline of the college.
- To help create equality among students.
- To create congenial atmosphere in the college.
- To get the undertaking regarding ragging filled by all students.
- To accept the complaints of the students.
- To scrutinize & verify the complaints of the students.
- To give instructions & suggestions to the concerned persons.
- To take procedural & legal action.
|Shri. B.S. Vadar
|Smt. A.B. Ptil
|Shri. A.A. Bulle